Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285112
Pridestaff is looking for an experienced Procurement Coordinator.
· Serve as customer’s primary company contact for order status
· Provide customer quotations on product inquiries
· Produce pro forma invoices upon request
· Address customer questions and complaints regarding quotations and orders
· Work with existing suppliers to obtain product pricing
· Select most advantageous product pricing from multiple suppliers
· Process customer orders
· Maintain supplier and customer relationships to guarantee satisfaction
· Coordinate with Regulatory Affairs to obtain necessary documentation per customer’s country of importation
· Two years or more experience in sales, customer service, or purchasing.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of SAP is a Plus
· Attention to detail; organizational skills
· Self-starter with ability to work independently
· Forward-thinking and open-minded
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Adaptability and versatility in a dynamic environment
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Must be at least 18 years of age, willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.