« Back to Search
Warehouse Technician/Volunteer Coordinator
November 7, 2017
Temporary to Hire
PrideStaff, a national staffing company is seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate. We have a client in the Birmingham area looking to add an experienced warehouse associate to their team.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Handling food products
- Picking up and moving boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Conveying instructions and directions to volunteers
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have customer service skills
- Must be able to work with volunteers
- Must have experience conveying directions to a group of people
- Must have previous general warehouse experience