Salary: $10.00/hr Date Posted: October 15, 2017 Job Type: Temporary to Hire Job ID: 285149
PrideStaff is currently seeking hard-working and reliable Assembly and Packaging Associates to work in a stable, fast-paced, printing facility in Fenton, MO.
• Assemble printed material in manner instructed
• Ensure accurate product quantity and packaged securely so as to avoid damage
• Verify product label matches packed materials
• Maintain organization and stock of supplies while meeting tight deadlines
• Maintain organization and stock of supplies.
• Able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Strong attention to quality and visual details
• Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize around tight deadlines
• Team player with a "can do" attitude to learn new skills when required.
• Must have reliable transportation
Why PrideStaff? At PrideStaff, we work for YOU!! PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches and across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.