Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285171
Pridestaff is hiring a Blending Lead/Operator for an Ohio based food manufacturing company!!
Temp to Hire Position is 1st shift: 6:00am-4:30pm
Pay Rate: $12.50 per hour
Our client produces critically acclaimed products based on classic French culinary traditions that remain the standard for cooking today. Their products are widely regarded as the industry gold standard, are used by fine dining food establishments, resorts and sold by Specialty/Gourmet food retailers
The principal accountability of the position is to supervise and coordinate all blending activities within the company. This includes overseeing batch preparations and ensuring accuracy and proper documentation of ingredients and ensuring all ingredients and processes maintain high product quality and food safety standards. This position will supervise the activities of the batching assistant(s). This position will also support other production activities as required by the Production Manager.
The Blending Lead reports to the Production Manager.
- Maintain production schedules, checking all batches for accuracy
- Maintain accurate records of batch sheets and ingredient consumption
- Understand and ensure compliance to all labeling and packaging proper procedures Understand all MTG products and all ingredients
- Understand all associated regulations and procedures, including USDA policies and allergen compliance
- Follow good inventory control processes
- Manage and maintain rework
- Maintain clean, organized and safe working environment in all storage areas, including the freezers
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Adhere to all MTG policies and procedures
- Support company initiatives and goals as assigned
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs
- Able to drive a tow motor
- Aptitude for running automated, mechanical equipment and demonstrated mechanical reasoning
- Ability to oversee and supervise the activities of blending assistants, demonstrated capacity to work with a team to deliver a high degree of productivity
- Works in accordance with, and supports the company's Standard Operating Procedures as outlined in the HACCP, SSOP and Quality manuals
- Reliable, dependable, with a "team player" orientation
- Willingness to speak up and review problems with supervisor in order to determine best course of action, offering suggestions and providing clear communication of the problem
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to be effective
- Demonstrated ability to accurately perform basic computations
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with the Best!
JOB ID: 285171