Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285268
We are recruiting packaging associates for a large warehouse environment. This opportunity is with a successful, and sustainable company in Redmond. This is a full-time position in a clean and safe environment. The opportunity includes, full benefits, a 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, discounted gym memberships, and appreciation for employees. We would love to learn more about you!
Packaging Duties may include:
- Verify that all device bins received from the Primary Inspection team are properly identified
- Print labels and apply to individual packing pouches
- Apply proper tips, secure cords, and place tube protectors to prepare device components
- Package all devices, verify that each device is a match to what the label says it is
- Seal device into pouch using electric sealer
- Inspect all packages, seals, labels for correct documentation
- Place devices into bins and shelve in appropriate areas
- Assist other departments as needed to ensure production output meets or exceeds goals
- Repetitive Motion
- Other duties as assigned
- 6-8 months of recent and relevant work experience
- Must be able to use a computer to locate information and print reports
- High Attention to detail for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Sit or stand for 8 to 12 hour shift
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- 2 Professional References
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!