Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285429
Our client is looking for a Call Center Team Leader for a temp-to-hire position in Edison, NJ.
Hours are M-F from 8.30am to 5pm. Once converted to a perm position there are great benefits, free dental, PTO, paid holidays, bonuses etc!
The Call Center Team Leader will provide support services to the Call Center Manager by (1) Ensuring calls are audited for quality standards,
(2) Providing training support for Call Center Representatives and
(3) Monitoring activities on call center floor.
- Monitor calls on a daily basis for future coaching purposes
- Document evaluations – qualitative and quantitative – using NCC Auditing form
- Prepare reports as requested by management
- Assist management with new hires
- Monitor call center floor for quality assurance by direct observation
- Communicate issues directly to management and coach call center representatives, as directed by Call Center Manager
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a call center, customer service or telesales rep
- Strong working knowledge of call center scripts, processes, technology and organizational procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Location is located across the street from a NJ transit train station