Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285453
Pridestaff is currently seeking a woodworking apprentice.
- Great customer service and problem solving skills
- Like working with your hands
- Team player
- Simple math skills
- Can work independently
- Quality driven and an eye for detail
- Possess and maintain valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to use powered woodworking tools safely
Job Duties: Cutouts, Assembly, Plastic lamination, Finishing, Computerized beam saw, Errand/cleanup, Sanding.
Starting pay is commensurate with experience, with an opportunity of advancement for those that show aptitude.
Work Schedule is Monday through Thursday 10 hours per day. Some overtime will be required as the work load changes.
Please call our Pridestaff office for more details. 228-865-9990