Date Posted: October 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285656
Local CPA firm is seeking a motivated and experienced CPA with audit experience. Minimal travel outside of the Central Valley required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Control and planning of audits and risk assessment
- Supervision of staff on the performance of audit procedures
- Review of audit workpapers
- Review of tax returns related to review and audit engagements
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
- Contributing to team effort by completing assigned tasks, communicating results to the Audit Partner timely, and providing assistance to others on the audit team as needed
- Assisting the Audit Partner with review of draft and final versions of financial statements and other correspondence to clients
Must meet the following requirements:
- CPA with 8-10 years of experience, most of which is in auditing
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or business
- Experience in the supervision of staff and managing audit engagements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in auditing various entities including non-profit organizations.
- Experience with tax and pension accounting/auditing
- Experience with Prosystem Fx Engagement software
- We have excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement.