Salary: Up to $14.00/hr
Date Posted: October 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 285664
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings/appointments using Microsoft Outlook
- Generate daily management reports using company database and excel
- Create and update excel spreadsheets as requested by manager
- Perform other clerical duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
EDUCATION /EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate Excel and Outlook Skills)
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, priorities and work under pressure
- High school degree
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.