Salary: $15-$19 DOE
Date Posted: October 19, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285693
A manufacturing client in Oldsmar is looking for a driven and successful CNC machine set up person. This position is second shift (1:00pm - 9:30pm), full time, temp to hire and with benefits! They are looking to hire immediately, don't wait to apply!
- Exchange tooling on CNC machines to fit the production schedule.
- Run a test run of the parts and measure for accuracy against the blueprint specifications
- Check the machine to make sure it is running appropriately
- Handle any general maintenance on the machine you are setting up
- Previous CNC set up experience on vertical and horizontal mills and lathes
- Strong knowledge of CNC set up procedures and tools
- Can read blueprints and measure to tight tolerances
- Can work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to safety
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.