Date Posted: October 19, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285755
Our client is looking for multiple long-term temp-to-hire Packaging Line Attendants to join the team in Freehold, NJ.
Hours: 1st Shift - 5.30am - 4pm Monday - Thursday with optional OT on Friday and/or Saturday
Starting Pay: $11.00/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Load components into boxes on a conveyor belt.
- Working on an assembly line with a team
- Package product at high volume
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks
- Set up and line clearance
- Clean packaging area
- Identify defective components and products
- Contribute to the general efficiency and productivity
- Develop skills on all lines and machines
- Other duties as assigned / Cross training for other jobs
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Manual dexterity
- Physical Activities: Standing, bending, grasping, stooping, lifting up to 20 pounds