West Palm Beach, FL
Date Posted: October 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285910
PrideStaff is seeking a warm, compassionate Admin/Sales Coordinator who will serve as an intergral member of the Sales Cemetery Team on a temp to hire basis. The ideal candidate is customer service oriented, can multi-task, is a self-starter and highly organized. Must be able to work Mon - Fri or Tues - Sat 8:30 – 5:00pm shifts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the Sales Team in various office administration duties and tasks including answering phones, organizing and maintaining office electronics, filing, and distribution of incoming mail
- Managing movement of documents, cash/check payments to cemeteries, recorded and stored properly for the utilization of the bookkeeping department.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer pre-need issues or questions both during and after the sales process
- Assist with ensuring all financing is taken care of prior to internment
- Data entry of contracts/agreements into cemetery data system and maintain current information
- Maintaining and develop existing and new customers through appropriate customer service and satisfaction.
- 2-3 years of office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have extreme attention to detail
- Superior organization skills with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Computer literate and excellent data entry (will be tested)
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to learn pre-need & at-need sales
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “Cemetery Admin ” on subject line with salary requirement.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2017 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!