Salary: $15 - $16/hr DOE
Date Posted: October 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286070
Sales Tax Assistant
• Research and validate all tax exemption certificates. Code accounts exempt as approved.
• Process credits for tax exemption and apply to customer account or back to credit card.
• Research all overpayments for tax and refund if necessary to the customer.
• Assist customers and sales reps when needed with each state tax rules.
• Work all MasterCard and Visa credit card charge backs in detail.
• Assist accounting manager with projects as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 1 year experience in an Accounts Receivable environment.
• Strong math skills.
• Excellent PC skills required in MS Word, Excel, Explorer and Outlook.
• 10 key data entry preferred.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and work under time constraints is required.