Date Posted: October 23, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 286144
Asheville is opening a new office. Be part of an exciting new office opening and experience dynamic personal and professional growth! Do you enjoy helping people? Are you a people person, comfortable talking with anyone on the phone? Do you want to be part of an exciting, new office? Do you want a work environment that can be both fun and challenging? If so, PrideStaff Asheville is looking for you!
PrideStaff Asheville is looking for a talented individual with a proven track record of consistent success in recruiting, scheduling interviews, sales, and marketing, as well as administrative support to a team in a sales environment.
We need a person who has consistently demonstrated the ability to:
- Comfortable using telephone to call prospective recruits and businesses.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Recruit talent for multiple skill sets and positions on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruited employees, clients and recruiting resources.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- • Consistently exceed key performance indicators.
- • Follow a proven recipe for success.
- • Effectively communicate with a wide range of people.
- • Work in a fast paced, goal oriented team environment.
- Use various on-line and local recruiting resources to source employees for large client base.
- Leverage technology, websites, social media and relationships to secure top level talent.
- Work with the Owner and sales staff to develop and support marketing materials.
- Manage administrative responsibilities which include on-line record keeping, database (CRM) record keeping and hard copy employment documents and files.
- Consistently conduct employment reference checks on candidates for hire.
- Create job postings and employment advertising for on-line distribution.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Presenting a positive and welcoming experience for guests, applicants and Associates.
- Administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates.
- Select the right candidate to fulfill client job orders.
- Maintain ongoing contact with clients and candidates to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate for the Recruiting Assistant Position has the following skills and or characteristics:
- Two years proven experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to resolve customer service issues quickly and efficiently.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience meeting and exceeding weekly production goals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- 2-year college degree preferred.
- Bilingual preferred. (English/Spanish)
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates.
Come join a company that is a leader in the staffing industry. PrideStaff was recently awarded the 2016 Best of Staffing Diamond Award! This award is given for achieving the highest client and talent service quality scores for five consecutive years. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond award for both client and talent satisfaction!