Salary: up to $20/hour
Date Posted: November 8, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286159
Our client in Euless is looking for a Part-Time Quality Control Inspector
Hours are flexible
Up to $20/hour
The quality control inspector is responsible for assuring that manufactured items are made correctly. Also, to make sure that the products meet government standards and safety regulations.
When a product is completed, a quality contorl inspector tests the performance to determine if it meets manufacturer and industry standards. If a product does not meet specific standards, recommendations are made to improve the quality of a product.
Besides having an understanding of the product or service, a quality inspector must also be adept at the tools of the trade. Because many industry standards depend on weights and measurements, a variety of calibration tools may be necessary.
- Inspect from drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Accept or reject finished items
- Tight tolerances
- Attention to Detail
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data