Date Posted: October 23, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286233
A company in the area is searching for an experienced and dedicated individual to join their team as the Administrative Assistant. The position is full time, Monday- Friday, 8:00-5:30. It is temp-to-hire as long as you are a great fit. This assignment starts immediately so it needs someone who is going to hit the ground running and contribute right away. The pay is between $14-15 dependent on experience.
Administrative Assistant duties may include, but not limited to:
- Performs a variety of administrative functions
- Schedules appointments
- Gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations if needed.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- Recent and relevant experience in the area you are applying for
- Able to provide 2-4 business references
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include, but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute and data entry speed of 7,500 keystrokes/hour
- Dedicated, passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
- Positive attitude
- Excellent customer service and exceptional phone skills.
- Applicant must also be very proficient with Microsoft Office suite and fully understand Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Attention to Detail
- Results Driven- Dedicated to completing tasks timely