Stone Mountain, GA
Date Posted: October 24, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286400
This is a local company that only uses products made in the US. They are working on recycling excess material to provide a more Eco-friendly environment and manufacturing process.
- Feed rolls into the line that makes plastic products.
- Cut plastic products, label and box them up for shipment.
- Need to watch counts and cut length to ensure counts are accurate and lengths match work job order
- 1 year of experience with light assembly.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability and willingness to cross train.
Pay Rate: $10.00, with benefits.
Temp to Hire Position.
- Normal hours are 9 am- 5 pm; but must be able to work a shift between 7 am- 8 pm.
- When busy there is mandatory over time.