Date Posted: October 24, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 286405
Human Resources Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Client in the Visalia/Tulare area is seeking a human resources clerk. This candidate will support the human resource department processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Conducting employee orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provide administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills, Medical Background
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Degree preferred
- Recent relevant experience