Date Posted: October 24, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286423
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00
Full-Time (overtime availability)
Are you a bookkeeper looking for stability and a place you can call home? If so, please apply by attaching your updated resume in Microsoft Word format if you have the required qualifications.
Qualifications: Client interaction is guaranteed, so our ideal candidate should be a personable professional who enjoys working with a diverse group of clients. The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Associates degree in Accounting, preferred (recent graduates as well as seasoned veterans will be considered)
- 1 - 3 years bookkeeping experience, preferred
- Ability to manage several clients
- Excellent software skills including Excel and QuickBooks
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Must be reliable and detail-oriented
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Maintain client records and general ledger
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare sales tax returns
- Prepare quarterly tax compliance reports
- Prepare payroll
- Additional duties to include answering phones, scheduling appointments, front desk support, etc.
- 1-3 Years bookkeeping experience, preferred: 1 year
We look forward to speaking with you!