Confectioner/Food Production Downtown
PrideStaff is currently recruiting for multiple positions, for our food production client.
Temporary positions available
- Production Line/ Assembly/Machine Operator, using equipment such as wrappers, labelers, scales, mixers, etc.
- Work actions include standing, walking, bending, reaching, stooping, and squatting
- Follow proper lifting techniques as defined by Safety Director
- Lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally)
- Disassemble and reassemble industrial sized equipment for cleaning
- Must be flexible to work overtime during peak production times
- Work quickly & efficiently as part of a team
- Keep work area neat and sanitary by using company approved cleaners and equipment
- You may be asked to work in other departments
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic reading and math skills
- Be able to measure by ounces, pounds, and hundredths of pounds
- Meet production and packaging requirements
- Must work well with co-workers.
- Conform to Food production dress code, appearance, and personal hygiene standards.
- Be flexible in scheduling (including weekends and holidays)
- Maintain prompt, regular, and dependable attendance as scheduled
- Comply with all federal, state, location regulations, GMP policies of the company
- Associates in food handling departments are required to receive a Hepatitis A vaccination
Please send your resume or inquiry: email@example.com