Salary: $100,000- $130,000 Depending upon experience
Date Posted: October 25, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 286602
Business Analyst III - SAP
PrideStaff is seeking a Business Analyst III for an absolutely amazing client in Sunrise, Florida. This Business Analyst for SAP works with company Leadership and the Project Management Office (PMO) to facilitate the definition of organizational problems or enterprise opportunities for improvement; thoroughly map and measure business workflow/process; document interactions between people, process and technology; collaborate with clients and internal partners; quantify business process capacity, capability and potential savings with improvement recommending system controls and protocols. This position relies heavily upon both Business Analysis expertise and Project Management experience to initiate, plan and execute on enterprise-wide transformation initiatives. The Business Analyst III - SAP is responsible for the deployment and ongoing support of projects in SAP, as well as providing solutions to streamline operations and support business goals including configuration of enhancements, end user support, troubleshooting issues, unit testing and documentation.
- · Manage and facilitate discovery sessions in order to establish business objectives/requirements, help quantify business challenges, develop detailed process maps, business process capability, quantifiable improvement goals, prioritized root cause analysis, and solution recommendations that directly link to improvement goals.
- · Produce artifacts not limited to detailed business process diagrams, financial opportunity & business capacity calculation, functional requirements, operational definitions dictionary as pertinent to project scope while following our PLC.
- · Partner with all stakeholders and all levels to define appropriate scope and expectations for initiatives, and to create and present formal documentation of findings.
- · Lead cross-functional teams with minimal supervision in a matrix organization with diverse skill sets and subject matter experts to bring projects to a successful close effectively managing time, cost, quality, scope, priorities, resources, tasks and deliverables.
- · Performs all duties with minimal supervision with expectations of paramount professionalism, quality, cross-functional collaboration, and respect for others.
- · Works with different team members (internal and external) to resolve in a timely manner process, operational, and technical issues while documenting the results of the troubleshooting/debugging activities in support of project-related and operational/production issues
- · Design system specifications, develop, test, and implement cost effective solutions
- · Provide guidance to the business on appropriate use of the SAP system
Required Education and Experience:
- · Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science and/or related field
- · Minimum of 7 years of Business Analysis, Project Management, IT or related experience
- · Minimum 3 years of SAP module knowledge with hands-on configuration experience
- · At least one full SAP implementation of an SAP module serving as functional lead
- · Solid business analysis skills not limited to requirements elicitation, process mapping, documentation and analysis
- · Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite including Project and Visio
- · Intermediate level Project Management skills capable of providing project management controls, project plans, timeline schedules, and facilitation of communication between team members to meet changing needs and requirements
- · Experience with re-engineering concepts, tools, and techniques
Preferred Education and Experience:
- · Life Sciences industry experience
- · CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA certification
- · SAP Certification
- FICO Certification
- · Exposure to project life cycle methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
Salary: Depending Upon Experience