Salary: $65,000- $70,000
Date Posted: October 25, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 286611
Maintenance/ Production Manager
PrideStaff is seeking a Maintenance/ Production Manager for a large company in the Plantation, Florida area. This person will be responsible for a manufacturing facility that is implementing a continuous improvement program and numerous KPIs must be monitored in order to ensure shift coverage and operational excellence.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to troubleshoot production equipment and institute new processes
- Proven Leadership abilities to lead large teams
- Able to develop and work within budgets
- Lead the maintaining and maintenance of facility equipment to ensure operational success
- Need at least 6 years of supervisory/ management experience in a supervisory maintenance or production.
- Strong computer literacy in all MS office products and programs.
- BS in Engineering or related Field
- Greenbelt Six Sigma/ Kaizen Event Experience
- Root Cause analysis experience
- Change management experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Large manufacturing equipment experience
- Proven experience working in a Cross-matrix environment.
Must be able to pass a drug and background check