Salary: 20.00 / hr dependent on experience and backgr
Date Posted: December 28, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286656
2 Positions available: Electrical Control Panel Assembly
An assembly builder of electrical control panels which provides modifications, assemblies, panel building and other services
needed to support the parent company Tri-Phase Automation. A growing company that focuses on innovative solutions to help our partners solve difficult
General Description: Candidates will perform essential wiring of control panels for manufactured units, test wire assemblies & functionality, and
identify problems & offers solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities: Includes the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned based on experience.
- Review work order for the correct parts and drawings.
- Layout and assemble the panels, to include required components. Perform drilling, tapping and riveting activities as required. Layout location of
- Determines the proper tools and equipment are available for every assembly. - Follow schematics and layouts in wiring panels to meet customer
specifications. Ensure the use of the correct wires. Perform all crimping and lugging activities and ensure wire Ty-bases are in the correct location
per the company’s wiring standards. The ability to wire standard and certain engineered panels.
- Perform all required quality inspections.
- Apply all required labels.
- Place panels in enclosures as required.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Maintains good attendance and productivity of employees under direct supervision.
- Reviews projects to insure efficiency is maintained
- Follow and comply with all safety, work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
Qualifications: A person applying for this position should have the following capabilities:
- Previous work experience or education in electrical/mechanical wiring
- Must have experience with wire-to-wire processing (point-to-point) - Must be able to read schematics, ladder diagrams, and blue prints
- Must be able to use basic electrical hand tools (cutting, crimping, stripping)
- Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal
with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Once Hired on:
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Benefits: 401k(w/company matching), Health/LTD insurance, Vacation/Sick
available to full time employees only.