Salary: Up to $15/hr DOE
Date Posted: October 25, 2017
Job ID: 286686
Entry Maintenance Tech
PrideStaff is currently working with a very unique company that manufactures tools for the electrical industry. Come join PrideStaff to put your skills and talents to work. Excellent opportunity to move up as you learn the ropes and acclimate to the company culture.
Entry Maintenance Tech Job Duties:
- Able to assist in refurbishing electrical tools for a wide array of clients.
- Create custom mechanics for each project
- Assist specialist with streamlining projects that last up to 4 months.
- Able to juggle multiple duties relating to manufacturing and electrical work.
Entry Maintenance Tech Job Requirements:
- Chemical and/or mechanical experience
- Able to read blueprints
- Work under a specific time frame
- Experience assembling products
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!