Date Posted: October 27, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 286954
Sales and Marketing Manager
PrideStaff, a recruiting firm in Central Oregon is seeking an ambitious and industrious Sales and Marketing Manager for a Bend based business. In this important role, you will increase productivity, motivate and supervise sales employees, and optimize the company's market share. You will have the ability to develop the comprehensive sales and marketing strategies, and lead the team in execution. Candidates for this role will be creative, knowledgeable in effective sales and marketing techniques, and comfortable in being responsible for their own commissioned earnings potential.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess marketing techniques and their affect on sales
- Manage and work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with existing team and outside marketing partner to innovatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Develop effective sales scripts
- Utilize social media platforms and encourage customer reviews
- Develop marketing materials and campaigns
- Update / curate website content
- Monitor internet chat boards, websites
- Facilitate in-house training sessions
- Visit clients for new product orientation
- Additional duties assigned by supervision
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in sales management
- Current on industry standards and best practices
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Outstanding organizational skills
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.