Salary: up to $17.00/hr
Date Posted: October 27, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 286979
PrideStaff is seeking a dynamic Accounts Receivable Clerk as well as an Accounts Payable Associate for two different clients.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Process Accounts Payable
- Initiate check run process
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Working in a team environment
- Providing financial, administrative and clerical services
- Processing and monitoring payments
- Preparing and monitoring the AR system
- Perform reconciliations and provide resolution on accounts with disputed balances
- Set up new accounts
- Recent experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Computer Skills, including the ability to operate computerized accounting programs, MS Office Products, & Email
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!