Date Posted: January 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287031
PrideStaff is hiring an Inventory Clerk for a manufacturing client in Bloomington, IL!
1st Shift- Full Time-Temp to Hire-$10/hr.
- Receives material by performing standard receiving inspection procedures
- Enters receipts into ERP system, collects and marks receiving documentation/records accordingly
- Assists with the cycle counts of on-hand inventory
- Prepare kits of material for production per the information on picking lists
- Complete shortage forms (when applicable) and notify Purchasing/Project Management of shortages while completing kits
- Complete picking lists and label kitted materials bins accordingly
- Count materials returned from kits and record scrap
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills/Abilities Requirements
- HS Diploma/GED
- Knowledge of inventory, record keeping methods
- Knowledge of basic math and business English
- Ability to keep maintain accurate inventory records
- Attention to detail
- Computer experience helpful
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds with the ability to bend and stoop as well push and pull the product weighing up to 30 pounds. Position requires standing for long periods of time. Position requires the use of safety and ESD equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, ESD smocks and heel straps. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Warehouse Associate a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available for the Warehouse Associate include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary