Date Posted: November 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287033
The Technical Writer will assist Operations Management with the creation and maintenance of production work instructions.
FULL TIME | $12-$15/hr | Monday - Friday | 8am - 4:30pm | TEMP-TO-HIRE
- Timely and accurate writing of Work Instructions for operations where they are needed; this includes taking and cropping pictures, sketches, and schematics, when applicable.
- Updating/Changing Work Instructions per “Red Line”, changed documents.
- Communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization to facilitate positive change/improvement to processes used to produce Parts to Customer and in some cases regulatory requirements.
- Post/remove documents to/from electronic (e-Synergy) file repository maintaining availability of current, applicable files and instructions.
- The Technical Writer standardizes performance of processes through development of accurate Work Instruction that can be understood and followed by all layers of the CAMtek organization.
- Another requirement of this job is balancing or prioritizing the updating of documents and work instructions in coordination with manufacturing schedules.
- Incorporate “Red Line” documents into final document form within 90 days from time of notification.
- Maintain the Tech Writer’s (excel) task list to monitor for above.
- Post completed work instructions and other documentation to e-Synergy
- Remove documentation from synergy that is not current
- Provide training and encouragement to those that are new to CAMtek, or areas within the company.
Minimum Skills/Abilities Requirements
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience
- Technical writing background
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of digital image capture and graphical editing
- At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!