Date Posted: November 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287037
Project Coordinator/Customer Service Specialist
FULL TIME | M-F | 8:00am-4:30pm | Temp-to-Hire | $15/hr
The Project Coordinator
Handles the day to day interaction for the company with the customer.
- Manage orders on a project basis –Manage on-time delivery while meeting customer requirements and maintaining budget.
- Accurately enter orders into system
- Verify component shortages – participate in finding solutions.
- Expedite orders as required – communicate and motivate appropriate personnel/departments to achieve on-time delivery as needed.
- Manage internal project scorecards and ensure accuracy of customer issued scorecards.
Minimum Skills/Abilities Requirements
- Previous project experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Computer skills including working knowledge of excel required.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail required
All candidates must be:
- At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!