San Diego, CA
Salary: 90000 to 110000
Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287066
Our San Diego based client is entering a new and exciting phase and we are looking for a forward thinking Director of Engagement Marketing to shape and lead thier new customer engagement strategy. Are you a passionate, driven leader, always seeking the next new best thing in customer engagement? Are you the type of leader who is not satisfied with the status quo, not afraid to break the mold with innovative ideas and solutions? Do you get excited about shaping the future? If so, then this may be the opportunity for you.
You will already have outstanding experience managing high volume multi-channel integrated marketing strategies. You understand when to email and when to push. You understand how to develop drip campaigns with high sales conversion rates. You understand messaging, conversion and customer segmentation strategies. You understand analytics, attribution and media mix modeling. You will ensure that our customers and potential customers receive the right messages at the right times across both email and push. You must possess a unique blend of data analysis, technical comprehension and creativity to continually solve problems and deliver information in a clear and concise manner. You are a forward thinking, passionate and innovative leader.
- Own end-to-end development of enticing email and push messaging campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Drive strategies and guide data-driven tactical decisions for maximum customer retention and optimized continually increasing customer acquisition
- Leverage email and push messaging tools to develop effective transactional, promotional, informational content strategies
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics
- Develop, QA, execute email and push campaigns working closely with design, development, inbound marketing, sales, split-testing
- Implement and measure A/B tests including audience testing, creative testing, frequency, etc.
- Evaluate campaign performance data, recommend and implement appropriate actions based on findings
- Identify trends and patterns within datasets, verify data for accuracy, use qualitative skills to make sound decisions
- Manage inboxes, un-scribers, bounces and conversion metrics
- Manage creative messaging, offer and execution
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including revenue, CTR, incremental revenue lift, engagement, retention and lifetime value
- Other duties as required
Required skills and experience
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years directly related experience in engagement marketing (email and push notifications)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate complex information clearly and quickly
- Able to quickly analyze large volumes of data
- Advanced level skills in Excel and ideally SQL; Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships across internal and external teams.