Los Angeles, CA
Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287070
Our client a Los Angeles based manufacturer is looking for an entry level Upholstery Apprentice to join our dynamic company and manufacturing staff. This position will be involved with a large workflow of custom designer items and will have to have the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills accurately and efficiently.
- Stretch webbing and fabric, using webbing stretchers.
- Attach bindings or apply solutions to edges of cut material to prevent raveling.
- Fit, install, and secure material on frames, using hand tools, power tools, glue, cement, and/or staples.
- Interweave and fasten strips of webbing to the backs and undersides of furniture, using small hand tools and fasteners.
- Install and secure springs according to design specifications for configuration and layout.
- Complete springing and upholstery preparation and transition pieces over to upholstery finishers for completion of production.
Pay:$12.00- $13.00 hourly
If you meet all the requirements, please apply now!
Email us @ LACulverCityAP@pridestaff.com or call us @ (310) 398-7900