Salary: $24 - $28 per hour
Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287073
JUNIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
A dynamic, creative, Westside distributor is looking for a detailed-oriented and energetic Junior Staff Accountant to perform various accounting functions for the Finance Department.
- Perform daily entry of Accounts Payable invoices
- Perform Accounts Receivable activities including monthly invoices, processing, reconciling, contacting clients and working with attorneys and supervisors to ensure billing guideline compliance
- Maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers and assist with year-end operations
- Prepare and analyze budgets and perform general bookkeeping.
- Assist with billing activities accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Creates and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures
- Provide administrative support as needed such as key staff schedules, providing telephone support, filing, transcription and the production of forms.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least two (2) years of accounting experience
- At least two years of formal education in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years of personnel-related activities
- Experience with SAGE 100 preferred
- Proficiency of Microsoft software especially Excel.
- Working knowledge of Accounting, SFAS Rules, Reporting Skill, Strong Computer Literacy, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills.
- Demonstrate confidentiality of financial and personnel matters
Pay: $24 - $28 per hour
Temp-to-Hire preferred, but will consider Direct Hire.
Are you qualified? Submit your resume now.