San Diego, CA
Date Posted: November 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 287079
Membership Care Representative
A growing company in San Diego is in need of call center Membership Care Representatives. This company offers an amazing benefits program and is a pet friendly environment! One major requirement- you MUST love dogs! This work environment allows you to take your four-legged friend to work with you!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound calls and customer inquiries (no sales involved).
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve customer's issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the issue; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue; expediting correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution.
- Accomplish customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Proficient in computer applications, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong data entry and typing skills (30+ WPM).
- Knowledge of call center use of telephones and technology
- At least 1 year of customer service principles and practices
- High school diploma or equivalent
$11.50/hr., temp to hire opportunity