San Leandro, CA
Salary: $18 - $25
Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287141
We have a Client that has an immediate need for a Service Purchase Order Coordinator. This is a Great opportunity to work for a Great company.
General Job Description:
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Operation’s Manager, this position performs all duties related to purchase order entry. This position is also responsible for processing returns per request from the Billing Coordinators. Updates reassign appointment statuses to complete to ensure jobs can be invoiced.
- Receive incoming emails from the Accounts Payable department and outside vendors regarding invoices.
- Responsible for the accurate entry, proofing and maintenance of purchase orders.
- Initiates contact with vendors to check availability of needed documents.
- Review and resolve purchase order discrepancies.
- Will process returns when asked to by the Billing Coordinators.
- Using the provided reports will identify reassign appointments, review and change the appointment to complete to ensure jobs are ready to be billed.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Billing and Dispatch Supervisor.
- Detailed oriented, ability to multitask and possesses great organizational abilities.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and resolve discrepancies in a reasonable amount of time.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Windows environment including Excel and Word.
Additional Skills/Abilities Preferred, but Not Required:
- Construction industry experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and familiarity of the WennSoft database program is a plus.
Competencies Needed (Examples – Adaptability/Flexibility, Customer Service, Work Management, Effective Communication, Technical Knowledge, Business Acumen….):
- Effective Communication
- Customer Service
This individual must be a responsible person and regular attendance is required. This is a temporary position Monday through Friday beginning between 7:00 am and 8:00 am and ending between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm, with one hour for lunch. Eight hours per day is required and other occasional overtime may be necessary.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay