Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287187
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our client in Hayward has an immediate need for an Order Puller! The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and the willingness to work and learn. Full-time, temp-to-hire position!
Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, and self-sufficient under limited supervision in a warehouse environment. Candidate must also be able to work on their feet for extended periods and lift 30 to 40 pounds.
Job Objective: To work in shipping and receiving simultaneously as needed. Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pull Orders: As needed pull orders using packing lists and stage on packing table.
- Check Orders: As needed check orders, pulled by someone other than yourself, for accuracy. Let puller know if a problem arises so that it can be fixed.
- Pack Orders: Pack checked orders and stage in shipping area.
- Make Labels: Create and print labels for mass and base business orders as needed.
- Ship Orders: Ship orders through shipping system for ground shipments and create BOL for truck shipments.
- Receiving: As needed, unload, check-in, sort and put away incoming shipments.
- Daily Cycle Count: Perform daily counts that will be provided to you by Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Lead.
Shift: 6:30am to 3:00pm
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay