Date Posted: October 31, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287235
Architectural woodwork shop located in Queens, NY is seeking a Project Manager.
Prior wood and/or millwork experience is a must.
Main functions include but not limited to:
- Complete responsibility for the profitability and success of the projects for which you are responsible
- Work with estimators to complete a project turnover to operations and establish a cost budget for the project
- Manage the submittal process and develop a relationship with the customers to ensure that the project runs smoothly
- Establish pricing for the project scope changes and identify and communicate project impact to the customers
- Manage the project and communicate all issues to the customers
- Ensure that the key material delivery schedules are met, the project stays on schedule and under budget, etc.
- Multi-site management
- 5+ years of experience in a related role
- A proven track record in Architectural Millwork
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree preferred
Salary commensurate with experience + benefits