Salary: UP TO $16/hr DOE
Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287263
Production Associate/Assembly - 2nd Shift
PrideStaff is seeking is currently working with an company who is an industry leader in linear motion products. We are seeking Production Associates for an assembly position on the 2nd shift to perform simple to moderately complicated assembly functions building off of build sheets in a manner consistent to customer specifications, quality requirements and production standards.
Production Associate/Assembly Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to properly use various hand tools including screw drivers, wrenches, sockets, aviation snips, various drivers.
- Ability to set and use torque wrenches and drivers.
- Ability to read and properly record measurements using measurement devices including tape measures, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators
- Ability to read and understand various written procedures and instructions, Bill of operations, Bill of materials, both in paper form and/or on a computer screen.
- Ability to read, understands, and build product from prints (build sheets).
- Ability to use computer including opening files, login, click on icons, enter required data, navigate to needed screens (follow procedure) using a keyboard, mouse, scanner.
- Ability to read gauges, graphs, dials and interpret readings for meeting documented specifications.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with an ever changing variety of products. Ability to build custom products, units may be similar but each is custom built to our customer’s unique specifications.