Salary: $15-24/hr DOE
Date Posted: November 21, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 287312
Our Carrollton client is looking for a Purchasing Admin to join their team! This is a 3 month contract in their corporate offices.
- Responsible for purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors.
- Evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Direct supports Procurement Manager
- Purchasing materials for the company as specified
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous purchasing experience.
- Work experience in a support role working with multiple departments and managers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as accruals, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to utilize software programs such as MS Office and Great Plains.
- Experience and familiarity with MS Excel is a must.
Pay rate to be determined upon the individual's qualifications.