Date Posted: November 1, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287338
We are recruiting for a Shop Assistant to start immediately in Bend. Our client is a local machine and hydraulics company and adding to the team. This is a part time position that could turn into a full time opportunity if you're interested in additional hours. The primary responsibilities are to assist the manufacturing team by helping to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Clean manufacturing areas by sweeping floor and moving inventory
- Use hand held tools
- Prep product for manufacturing/assembly
- Deliver Product to manufacturing/assembly areas
- Assist variety of manufacturing departments
- General housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned
- Recent and relevant work experience
- Reliable & Dependable
- Accepts responsibility and accountability
- Disciplined Self Starter
- Ability to work in team environment
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Flexible availability
- Ability to stand on feet during work shift
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!