Date Posted: November 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 287484
We have an immediate opening for a Data Entry Clerk who is responsible for inputting lists of items, numbers, or other data into the computer; or completing forms that appear on a computer screen. The Data Entry Clerk may also manipulate existing data, edit current information, or proofread new entries to a database for accuracy.
- Apply client specifications to accurately complete process and key client materials.
- Timely and efficient identification of various client materials.
- Work efficiently within a team environment to meet client deadlines and service level agreements.
- Ability to identify different document types.
- Maintain a record of completed work.
- Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintains levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
Send your resume today...this position is with a company who has one of the best cultures of any business in Louisville. Our client has few openings because they are one of the premier places to work in Louisville.