Salary: Up to $27/hour DOE
Date Posted: February 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287494
CNC MACHINIST - 1st Shift
PrideStaff Minneapolis North is working with a local company that is family and veteran owned. Excellent company that is growing, stable, and looking to add some additional horsepower to the team. The company works on large scale government contracts and is a "go-to" for specific projects.
CNC Machinist Job Duties:
- Ability to set-up and do CNC Programming
- Sheet fabrication
- Able to work a vertical mill
- Ability to communicate inter departmentally
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Able to prioritize based on high priority projects and contracts
CNC Machinist Job Requirements:
- Not looking for just a "button pusher", need someone to take ownership of projects
- Minimum of 2 years experience as CNC Machinist
- Knowledge of vertical mill or similar
- Knowledge of Fadal Model and/or Monarch Model a PLUS
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72