Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287512
Account Manager / CSR
Excellent temp-to-hire opportunity in the Alpharetta / Cumming area for an experienced and proven Account Manager with experience in purchasing and logistics.
Full time, temp-to-hire opportunity!
The purpose of this position is to serve as support to the sales team and customers by providing product and service information; price quotations; placing orders; purchasing product; following up on orders; resolving product and service problems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively with customers and salespeople via telephone and/or e?mail.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information including identification and payment information.
- Support the end to end sales process.
- Verify and provide pricing; calculate margins; track special pricing
- Generate Quotes; Review existing quotes; convert quotes to sales order
- Process Sales Orders; Process Sample request
- Calculate fabrication pricing for custom sizes
- Freight quotes and scheduling
- Generate BOL’s
- Creating new product codes
- Issue PO’s to vendors
- Stock checks
- Process pick tickets for warehouse
- Add orders to import log
- Reviewing open order report
- Updating customer as often as possible on the status of orders, quotes and/or samples.
- Follow up on confirmations and shipments
- Answering incoming calls and emails.
- Providing import ETA’s and shipments to customers
- Request payment and/or credit app from customer
- Forward payments to Accounting
- Send project folders to Accounting for freight and product to be invoiced.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Data entry into sales and inventory management system.
Education and Knowledge:
- Associates degree or higher
- Knowledge of tile industry is preferred
- Sales support Experience:
- 5 or more years of customer service experience
- 2 or more years of purchasing or logistics experience
- SAP Business One or similar preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and multi-task in high pressure environment
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.