Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287515
Excellent temp-to-hire opportunity in the Alpharetta / Cumming area for an experienced and proven CSR Manager with experience in the tile industry.
Full time, temp-to-hire opportunity!
Customer Service Manager
Manages a team of about 15 customer service representatives to ensure service levels are met or exceeded from quote to delivery. Promotes a strong teamwork atmosphere designed to maximize revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of service. Manage the communication of the team and other internal/external partnerships with best practices and tools to improve overall performance.
• This position is looking for the right individual to take on a large group and lead it to a much higher performance than currently functioning
• Oversee day-to-day customer service operations with a hands-on approach to solving problems
• Coaches Customer Service Team to achieve high performance by leading by example.
• Maintains strong communication lines with internal/external partnerships.
• Assists Customer Service and Sales Reps in troubleshooting orders that require special attention.
• Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Sets performance standards to meet service goals of company.
• Maintains in-depth working knowledge of Company products and processes.
• Provides feedback to company regarding service failures and/or concerns.
• Ensures all Sales Representatives/Customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes.
• Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective manner
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Requirements:
• Must have Tile industry experience
• Experience managing and developing customer service teams
• Knowledge of customer service software (CRM) specifically SAP, preferred
• Working knowledge of end-to-end sales process.
• Experience in warehouse, 3PL, distribution and inventory management.
• Self-starter with high energy, quick thinking, multitasking in fast pace environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Time management skills.
• Strong verbal and written skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Benefits and Salary Info:
401K matching after a year of employment, flex plan, generous PTO time, standard holidays off, work hours are 8:30 to 5:30 pm.