Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287571
Production / General Labor / Bakery
The production associate position is important because it enables the facility to run at an utmost efficient level. The production associates execute necessary tasks in a safe, timely, and collaborative way. This is an entry level position. This is a great way to build your resume!
- Lift up to 30lbs repeatedly
- Make the dough and disperse onto pans
- Feed oven with bread pans
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to work in a hot environment.
- Monday - Sunday 1:00PM - 1:00AM
- Monday - Sunday 5:00PM - 5:00AM
You will get two days off either on the weekend or during the week.
Pay starts at $9.00/hr with room for increase once hired on
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance effective the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- 401k Company matched dollar for dollar, up to 5% after a 90-day completion following the first of the next quarter.
- Company paid life insurance and short and long-term disability.
- Paid Time Off Program that starts accruing from day 1.
- Employee Assistance Program
Other Employee Advantages:
- Direct deposit
- Paid bi-weekly
- Company-wide events
- Bonus Program
- Internal Promotions
- Employee of the Month program