Salary: $16-20 per hour DOE
Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287586
Do you naturally engage with people and develop a sense of rapport quickly? Have an eye for detail? Experience with Cerec and Eaglesoft? Dental? Come join PrideStaff Bend and be part of an amazing growing dental office in one of the most desirable places to live and work. We are looking for a Dental Assistant that can work T- F between 07:30 am-6 pm with occasional Saturday work. Access to health benefits, 2 weeks PTO, Holidays and 401 K Match program after probationary period.
Job Duties may include: These are critical responsibilities, and additional responsibilities are expected for this position as the employee becomes proficient with assigned tasks.
- Check in patients and check out patients
- Verify Insurance for New patients
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize duties
- Building successful relationships with patients
- Participate in a team environment to help ensure complete patient satisfaction and an exceptional patient experience
- Monitor email and organize as needed
- Ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel
- Sort and distribute all daily incoming mail, and organizes daily outgoing mail
- Mail patient statements
- Communicating successfully with co-workers and medical professionals
- Take payments over the phone and coordinate in house payment plans as needed
- Assist with file management and customer information entry
- Order Supplies
- Other duties assigned
Job Requirements: The ideal candidate maintains the following skills and characteristics:
- At least one year of recent experience working in a fast-paced dental office is preferred
- Preferred experience with Eaglesoft and Cerec
- Excellent mastery of communication, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Maintains ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- A Proven history of delivering great quality work
- 2 Professional References
- Go Getter
- Team Player
- High School Diploma required
- Digital design experience to help create brochures is a plus
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients.
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.