Salary: $75K to $90K DOE + Bonus
Date Posted: November 17, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287611
Pridestaff is currently searching for a Maintenance Manager to join a well established Production Company in the Lemoore/Hanford Area.
Directly responsible for leading the operation of the maintenance department as well as managing maintenance technicians. Responsible for maintenance, repair and fabrication of equipment.
- Manage plant maintenance employees and projects
- Manages all maintenance related projects to insure that all are in compliance with all employee safety, food safety and regulatory standards.
- Identify and resolve recurring equipment problems
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain and calibrate equipment
- Works with vendors and their technicians on upgraded equipment
- Set up and perform Preventative Maintenance activities
- Labor supervision and staffing
- Establishes and monitors employee work schedules to meet company needs
- Ensures action items developed from all audits are completed in a timely manner
- Ensures compliance with all city, county, state and federal environmental laws
- Responsible for managing and controlling shop activities and parts inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use and knowledge of all equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Enforce and encourage Moonlight Companies’ safety program as well as the use of required safety equipment
- Advanced knowledge of steel and stainless steel cutting and welding: Wire feed, Arc and brazing and plasma cutting.
- Ability to read, design and fabricate metal parts and structures
- Advanced knowledge of Single and 3 phase electricity and motors
- Able to diagnose and repair electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and automated conveyance systems.
- Proficient in Windows based computer software and systems as well as Microsoft office
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment with limited supervision
- Bachelor degree or 5-7 years’ experience in production operations or equivalent experience
- Valid CA Driver’s License/Clean driving record
Pay: $65K - 90K DOE
If interested please apply with detailed resume or reach out to Anna at 559-734-4002
We are located at 3741 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277