Director of Shopper Experience
PrideStaff, on behalf of a very well know Nutriceutical company is seeking a Director of the Shopper Experience who translates brand marketing into the retail environment by providing strategic programs, promotions planning and direction. The Director of Shopper Experience is responsible for all shopper experience engagements and success, servicing all brands that go through trade, retail and e-tail channels, as well as all health care practitioner channels. This includes doctors, clinics, dispensaries and hospitals.
Manages and collaborates with Shopper Experience team on creative briefs, budgets, timeline and strategy. Collaborates with relevant internal and external agencies to ensure commitment on deliverables and timing. Responsible for shopper programs awareness and success.
What you will be doing:
Annual Planning & Budgeting Across all Brands
- Works with Shopper Experience, trade, brand, agencies, digital, graphics and education teams to build out promotions brief, theme, costs and schedule
- Builds out published programs calendar by brand, target audience, store (if applicable) and store focus
Advertising, e-tail & Social Media
- Aligns with relevant in-house agencies to ensure schedule and focus alignment
- Relevant to SE COE - review and approve all relevant program promotional content and creative prior to go-live
- (e-tail may be tied to programs, launches, agreed annual product or suite focus)
- Responsible for advertising creative briefs for B-B and B-C when related to product launches and anything that touches Shopper Experience CEO programs
In-store Merchandising and Awareness Programs
- Develop and manage integrated and interactive merchandising and educational awareness programs across all brands
- Develop cross brand in-store and on-line solutions programs
- Work with key agencies and to develop merchandising, visual application and tracking for program
- Create custom demo and brand ambassador programs around select programs. Collaborate with education on training module and live sessions to activate coaches.
- Create and manage tools for implementing, booking and distributing programs effectively and on schedule.
In-isle and other Retailer Awareness and Education Programs
- In conjunction with education team, Sales Force team, digital team and other brands, evaluate education delivery systems opportunities and create a phased plan for technology approach with participating parties. Manage programs training and launch programs within this tool.
- Report monthly on program awareness and attendance
Retailer Rewards Program
- Outline a phased plan for a new retailer rewards program.
- Create resource tools and web portal for the rewards program
- Work with sales and trade team on incentive programs tied to promotions
Consumer & Trade Shows
- Create strategy and show focus on all consumer events
- Work with PR teams, trade, creative and brand teams on opportunities and creative requirements
- Work with internal team on show production, set and tear down
- Lead tracking mgmt. and ROI analysis for all programs
- Work with brand, design and agencies on sales tool objectives and development
- Create strategy for all SE COE sales tool needs
In-store Category Development
- Work with regional managers, VP of Sales and COO to align on new category strategies and approach
- Work with specific stores on program development strategy, cost and execution.
- Work with dedicated internal teams and agencies to deliver any new category positioning and merchandising programs
What you bring to the team:
- A 4 year degree in communications, marketing, business administration, or a related field; MBA a plus
- 7+ years of marketing communications, channel marketing and sales communications related experience across multiple classes of trade
- 5+ years of supervisorial/management experience
- 3+ years leading innovative business development and process improvement through creative application of technology