San Diego, CA
Date Posted: January 9, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287843
The Correspondence Specialist processes written requests from customers, agencies and escalated cases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes all incoming written requests within established service levels and standards
- Ensures that all cases are processed within company standards or service levels.
- Completes general support inbox inquiries such as issuing of refunds, closing accounts, and “Opt-Outs” within established service levels and standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities):
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the company as well as with customers and/or agencies
- Proficient in MS office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Experience and ability to work independently, organize time, set priorities to meet established deadlines
- Prioritize assignments and deadlines with the ability to be flexible to meet the most urgent task
- Typing proficiency of at least 45 WPM
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects and maintain a keen attention to detail and timelines
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma
- Two years working in an office environment with an emphasis on written correspondence
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills