Salary: $55,000- $58,000
Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287929
Demand Planner III
PrideStaff is seeking a Demand Planner III on behalf of a very well-known client in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area. This person will be reporting to the Manager, Demand Planning, and as a member of the Business Planning Department, the Demand Planner works under time-sensitive conditions in a CGMP manufacturing environment. Primary responsibilities include working with Brand Management for assigned Brands to develop and maintain finished good forecasts in SAP. Updating and disseminating monthly KPI’s related to forecast performance in a timely manner. Working closely with Supply Planners, identify potential product availability issues. Responsible for entering and maintaining FG master data in SAP for assigned SKU’s.
- Maintain and update forecasts in SAP for assigned book of business
- Manage demand planning exceptions related to out of control demand, forecast bias, and demand anomalies.
- Maximize efficiencies of the statistical forecasting by adjusting and cleaning historical demand.
- Utilize SAP and Excel tools to conduct analysis-for forecast accuracy, daily sales, availability and fill rate for respective brands
- Provide reporting to brand management and support monthly demand meetings presenting findings
- Place monthly production orders based on forecasted product needs avoiding backorders and overstock situations
- Supports the Supply/Production planning through prioritizing inventory needs, new items forecasts, product phase out and special builds.
- Maintain Data Integrity in demand planning and material master system by adjusting data as needed and removing obsolete data.
- Run daily reporting of daily sales volume and inventory status for assigned brands
- Analyze inventory reports provide information on inventory valuations, expired for scrap, short dated material to be actioned on and At-Risk material.
- Maintain optimal inventory level to support agreed upon service levels for brand.
- Coordinate and communicate with brand management on inventory and production issues.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure that promotional activity affecting forecasted are accounted for in monthly forecasted.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Strong computer skills including Excel/Access/Word/Power point and Outlook
- 5-8 year experience in inventory management and or demand planning/Forecasting
- Proficiency working with an ERP system understand of MRP process
- SAP Experience
- Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to lead demand meetings with high level executives
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience working in a nutraceutical environment
- CPIM,CSCP or CFPIM certified preferred