Culver City, CA
Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 287986
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER
Our Los Angeles client is searching for someone an Office Manager who will be responsible for performing administrative, clerical, and general support duties in a timely and efficient fashion to ensure the office functions smoothly in support of the program.
- Provides Administrative Assistant support for the program director and other managers.
- Ensures coverage for all front office support staff at site.
- Coordinates facilities maintenance including interfacing with administration regarding facility’s needs, ordering supplies, overseeing repairs and maintenance of office equipment and building problems.
- Ensure all proper procedures are followed.
- Gathers data and reconciles various required monthly reports.(e.g. EOB, Correction Reports etc.)
- Develops and maintains office manager skills through seminars, workshops, or other forms of training/education.
- Attends routinely scheduled meetings as requested or required for the program, division, or agency.
- This employee will abide to HIPPA Privacy Standards Compliance
- Supervisory experience
- Required to work some evening hours
- Demonstrate current knowledge of all job specific skills to include: strong working knowledge of computer systems and software (word processing, spreadsheets), public welfare eligibility, billing, contract compliance, documentation and client record maintenance.
- PC skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, and Civer system.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs by acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Operate office equipment such as telephone, fax, computer, copy machine, etc.
- High school diploma with two or more years of progressively more complex administrative/clerical experience.
Pay Rate: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
If you meet the requirements, please apply now!
Email us @ LACulverCityAP@pridestaff.com or call us @ (310) 398-7900